I took a bit of time today to give some attention to the codpiece. I think this layout is… close to right? Sorry about the blurry photography. To get the curved shape at the
Been super busy lately with work, but I did get the chance to make my biceps up. I actually had to try a couple iterations of it to get something that looked proportionate with
We did the arm armor up, and since we might be offering pulls of the things up for sale to folks who are interested I figured I’d do a very quick write-up on how
Mostly done with one of the shin pads, just playing around with things a bit. I weathered the emblems with some black oil paint diluted in mineral spirits, which took a while to dry
Had a bit of a prototype run with the airbag, and I’m still not happy with it just yet. It’s quite a challenge to figure out ways to sew the fabric to emulate what
Spent a bit of time refining how the front and back halves of the torso join up and I think I’ve got something workable here. I look ridiculous, but whatever. I taped the pauldrons
The printed right-angle pipe fitting seems to have worked out pretty well, all things considered! I need to sand it a bit, glue the parts together, then XTC-3D the whole thing to give it
Molds were made up for the arm bucks using Smooth-On’s Rebound 25 mold rubber and backed with some old Onyx Fast resin I had that I had to get rid of. We filled them
We spent a good bit of time last night lengthening the master copies of each of these things out with monster clay to fit my apparently-freakishly-long arms. Figured it’d be easiest just to do
I took some time today while we were working on the rest of the project to design up what I think will be a workable fixture for the air filters. The cone on the front
You've reached the end of this content!
Looks like there's nothing here!