I’ve been dabbling in the world of lightsaber replicas as of late, and while there are a lot of fancy options (Neopixel blades, Proffie Soundboards, etc.) I’ve been enjoying some of the more budget-friendly
This costume still requires a significant amount of weathering and wear to be added, but I needed to take a large number of reference images of my own costume for submission into the NYCC 2016
Airbag top section is basically done, although we did mess with (read: significantly removed) the levels of stuffing a bit to deflate it some after these photos. The bottom section of the bag should
I should say that while I have a poor-quality Harbor Freight MIG welder, I also have hardly any idea how to weld or use that machine properly. However, that did not stop me from
I spent a bit of time tidying up the torso sections of my armor so that I could get ready to trim them. Bought moleskin tape, but I’m practicing trying to shape it around
I detached the brass hingework for now, but took the opportunity to add the gas mask hose connectors and sub-piping. That sub-piping is actually made of very thick electrical copper wire – couldn’t tell
In my ongoing efforts to needlessly complicate Maria’s life, I managed to point out a bunch of inconsistencies between the 3D-printed mask I had produced and the actual screen prop. We both realize that
You've reached the end of this content!
Looks like there's nothing here!