I had a few requests to model up the Pilot battery from Titanfall and figured I’d take a crack at it, so I’ve been working on this in my spare moments for the last
I have been getting a ton of e-mails lately from people asking when and if I’d be pushing files for the Titanfall Jump Kit I showcased at the beginning of the year out. I am going
I wanted to share what I hope is a nice little surprise: We’ve made collectible boxes to ship the finished items out in! We ordered dielines from Packlane for boxes that would be big
I’ve got a lot of updates to add to the site, but my time to do so has been limited by my day job, so I’m going to start with a quick and easy
While I was happy with my older dataknife versions, I kept having a nagging feeling I could do better. This, I think, is better. This knife is the result of a lot of different techniques
I tried something a little different this afternoon. When I was at MakerFaire NYC last year, one of the Smooth-On reps was kind enough to give me a sample kit of something called UreCoat.
One of the many things that got taken care of today was the shoulder pads for the pilot costume – specifically, the process of converting the 3d printed version to a lightweight, flexible foam
Alllllright. I haven’t updated this in a while. My excuse is that I have been working a lot, and also I just bought a Chinese K40 laser cutter/engraver that I have been working on
I’m actually finding modeling up the various pieces of equipment to be pretty good practice / training for learning the ins and outs of 3d Studio Max a little better, so I sat down
First shoulder pad printed, second shoulder pad modeled. I’ve done some light sanding to start blending the seam on the pad together, but it’ll take a decent amount of work to get properly smooth.
You've reached the end of this content!
Looks like there's nothing here!