This costume still requires a significant amount of weathering and wear to be added, but I needed to take a large number of reference images of my own costume for submission into the NYCC 2016
Tag: emblems and icons
I have been woefully short on time the last few days thanks to work, especially in light of the fact that the convention submission date for the NYCC Eastern Championship is in about a
Mostly done with one of the shin pads, just playing around with things a bit. I weathered the emblems with some black oil paint diluted in mineral spirits, which took a while to dry
Most of today was spent getting some of the details on my shin pads done, since I like jumping around between parts of this project like crazy. The links were primed with a rust-colored
Had a bit of a prototype run with the airbag, and I’m still not happy with it just yet. It’s quite a challenge to figure out ways to sew the fabric to emulate what
We spent a good bit of time last night lengthening the master copies of each of these things out with monster clay to fit my apparently-freakishly-long arms. Figured it’d be easiest just to do
I decided this project was going to be something I finished for NYCC, and it is warm enough that I don’t mind dusting off my workspace again, so I’m chugging through getting the rest
I spent some time poring over the reference imagery available and trying to identify some of the badges and emblems on Joe’s codpiece, and I think I nailed some of it down. Funny enough,
You've reached the end of this content!
Looks like there's nothing here!