We spent a good bit of time last night lengthening the master copies of each of these things out with monster clay to fit my apparently-freakishly-long arms. Figured it’d be easiest just to do it like that and risk making them longer than necessary, because at least that way I could trim the extra plastic off if it came to it.
I’ll absolutely share my models for the stuff I’m doing here, with the caveat that your mileage may vary / you may need to do some scaling and resizing of certain parts, since for example the end caps for my filters were designed and printed around a measurement I made after I cut the bottom of the original filter off – unless you cut it in roughly the same place the caps may be a little too big or a little too small!
Speaking of 3d modeling, actually, I think I’m satisfied with the overall scale of the parts for the shin guard at this point. I got a whole hide to work from for this and have been using the 3D printed models to ensure I get things spaced out correctly!
I know I should have done these ages ago, but I just dragged my feet because of a lack of reference images.