Items marked as 'pay what you want' show a suggested price, but can be added to your cart for any amount, even free.
Titanfall Pilot Jump Kit
This is a set of files for producing your very own Titanfall 1-style Jump Kit. The finished product spans a width of almost 16 and a half inches (417 mm) and is designed to accommodate Neopixel rings in the thruster areas and RGB LEDs in other visible cut-outs. The central chamber is accessible via a hatch, as jump kit was envisioned as a way of carrying a power source for an entire costume around.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Primary jump kit body, separated into left, central, and right canister parts for printability, with alignment holes included to aide in assembly. Canister parts have had additional holes and loops incorporated into the models for securing fabric straps.
- Models for the access hatch that attaches to the central canister, along with a handle and latching tabs to hold it closed.
- Insert components to hold 5mm RGB LEDs in the correct positions behind cutouts on the canister body.
- Multi-part thruster assemblies for the left and right sides of the jump kit, including a mount for a 16-LED Neopixel Ring and optional spacer to adjust how close the LEDs sit to the end of the nozzle.
These files DO NOT include:
- Fabric, designs, or templates for the non-printed elements such as the central wrap/belt or harness. We’d recommend exploring local military surplus stores for suitable options.
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.