Items marked as 'pay what you want' show a suggested price, but can be added to your cart for any amount, even free.
Immortan Joe Air Filters and Hose Connectors
A variety of parts that were specifically used in our functional Immortan Joe build to produce a working air-blowing setup. These parts would be just as useful if you simply wanted non-functional components to print and assemble for the same look.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Air filter base adapter. Designed to use cut-down Dust Devil H3 filters, which serve as functional air intakes.
- T-Pipe fitting, in two parts. Designed to interface between the back end of the air filter base and the airbag itself. It has a straight hole through the bigger tube to allow air to flow through.
- Right-angle pipe fitting, in two parts. Replicates the connection between the back end of Joe’s hoses and the plug that reaches into the air bladder from the outside.
- Shoulder mounting plates, in two parts, including a mount for the T-Pipe fitting mentioned above.
- Gas mask hose connector part. The screen-used hose is made from two sizes of gas mask hose: a thinner grey hose that connects to the mask, from a PDF-D childrens’ gas mask, and a thicker black hose from your modern Russian gas masks like the GP-5 or M41M that connects to the bag behind his head. This part is designed to connect the two sizes while maintaining an airtight seal.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.