Items marked as 'pay what you want' show a suggested price, but can be added to your cart for any amount, even free.
LazyTown Sportacus Cosplay Parts
Want to cosplay as LazyTown’s resident action-health hero? Say no more!
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Multiple belt buckle options – flat with and without belt loops (sized to fit an approximately 2″ wide belt), and curved options that contour closer to the body, depending on your needs.
- Chest emblem options, including flat-backed and curved parts that have been cut into halves to make printing easier.
- Printable ‘rib’ sections – one large, one small – with holes for mounting to fabric, meant to replicate the details on Sportacus’ jacket shoulders and beneath his arms.
- Detailed bracer with holes for straps or elastic.
- Images with part file names labeled.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.