Primarily an archive of 3d models for printing that have been used in a number of the projects you will find on this site. Organized by project.
LICENSING AND USE INFORMATION
Since I am an attorney by day, it’s only appropriate that I take a moment here to discuss intellectual property and copyright.
- SHARE these files – you may copy and redistribute these files in any medium or format; and
- ADAPT these files – you may remix, transform, or build upon the material in these files.
These rights are subject to the following terms:
- ATTRIBUTION – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license (and this site), and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY – You may not use the material for commercial purposes. This includes sale of these files in any capacity. This also includes selling prints of my files on Etsy, which is something I have had to issue take-down notices on before. I appreciate the commercial spirit, but generally speaking a lot of the files I make are derivative of other intellectual property holders (read: prop replicas) which is already a grey area, and I do not want to test the good graces of these rights-holders.
- NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS – You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
By virtue of being an attorney, I’m not gun-shy about enforcing the above restrictions through the appropriate legal channels. I want to mention, however, that I’m usually pretty receptive to people asking me for rights to reproduce certain things for even commercial uses, when such request is reasonable and made in advance. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My only goal at the end of the day is for all of us to have fun with the hobby in a responsible way.
As a final note, I have occasionally had people donate as a thank-you on Thingiverse or other platforms for the time that goes into the files I share. If you would care to do so directly, a button is provided below. Any donations are deeply appreciated and encourage further work, but they are in no way required.